There's nobody here but us chickens.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Ticking over (brains, that is)

Tom's got some nice brain quotes to gently knead our thoughts with, and also to segue seemlessly (as if there was ever a need!) into a mention of the book, the book being that book with which Tom and Matt will batter down the doors of the popular science publishing world, and simultaneously the book I emitted a few pieces for. This book.

Plus Eldan is unmistakeably back, which means either he is kicking the tail of his study-related projects or he has been roused like an unstoppable mythological beast - an animanticore, perhaps.

NB: I apologise for narrowing my humour such that only cognitive scientists who have a passing knowledge of the ancient greek bestiary will get. A truly high falutin' joke.

(adopts Steve Cogan/Connor Hammil voice from episode 2 of The Day Today)

So what about me, OB? Am I elitist? Am I? Am I really an elitist? Am I? Am I? Am I?


Yes, or no? Find out tonight.